Tuesday, August 31, 2010

17 Weeks!


Wow, I really need to clean that mirror, huh?


How far along? 17 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 3 pounds according to the doctor's office last week.

Pregnancy Symptoms: I think I might be in the 2nd trimester honeymoon phase! No morning sickness. I'm just really affected by heat right now. And, that stinks since we're in the middle of a heat wave.

Maternity clothes? Yeah. I'm ready for some cooler weather since I have far more cold weather clothes than I do for the summer. Although, I did just buy this the other day. I got it in blue, though. Cute, huh?

Stretch marks? Still hoping to avoid them.

Sleep: This last week has been tough for sleep. It seems like inside baby is a bit nocturnal. So, if I wake up, it's hard to get back to sleep in the middle of the night.

Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat with the doppler at the doctor's office. ::whew::

Movement: All the time. I'm not sure if this baby ever sleeps. Or if it does, it's a very active sleeper. Which would make baby just like big brother!

Food cravings: Ice cream has been my friend this week. And, I've been having a bit of a love affair with portobello mushrooms as of late.

Gender: Two more weeks until we find out.

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: A glass of wine.

What I am looking forward to: The dog days of summer giving way to the cooler days of fall.

Milestones: Heartbeat on the doppler and consistent, daily movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment