Tuesday, August 24, 2010

16 Weeks!




How far along? 16 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I think I gained a few pounds this last week.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Ummm. I want to eat. Finally. Yay!

Maternity clothes? Yes. And, it's so cold today that I had to bust out a long sleeved tee.

Stretch marks? No, and I started using some lotion on my belly (and other places that are growing). Not that I think it helps a ton, but the Old Wives' Tale makes me feel better.

Sleep: Since M has been sleeping a bit better, so have I.

Best moment this week: Being able to feel my uterus from the outside. I didn't do this with my first pregnancy since I didn't know what I was looking for. Very cool stuff.

Movement: Yes, especially when I have orange juice.

Food cravings: It really changes with the day.

Gender: Yes, the baby has one. =D

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Being consistent in how I feel. I don't know day to day how I'm going to feel and it's a very frustrating feeling.

What I am looking forward to: Our OB appointment tomorrow.

Milestones: I'm 4 months now...I think. Haha.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh!! Your 'baby bump' looks soooo great! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You. Are. Adorable.

    Nothing else to say.

    ReplyDelete