Tuesday, August 10, 2010

14 Weeks!




So, before I answer my weekly questions, I have to apologize. I wasn't here for week 13. We were on vacation with my in-laws down the Cape. We had a great time and M loved the beach and the water. We didn't get eaten by any of the sharks nearby either. Win-win situation!

How far along? 14 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I'm still down one pound from pre-pregnancy. If this keeps up, I'll have to mention it to the doctor.

Pregnancy Symptoms: If I don't have orange juice every morning, I feel hungover for the whole day.

Maternity clothes? Definitely.

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep: Yes. Usually 8-10 hours a night, plus a nap if I can sneak one in.

Best moment this week: Getting home from vacation. We had a great time, but it's nice to be back in our own beds, with our own routine. Even if for just a few days.

Movement: Last Thursday (13w2d), I was playing cards with Rob and his parents. I felt a little flutter right where the baby is. I'm pretty sure it was him/her saying 'Hi'.

Food cravings: I guess you could count orange juice.

Gender: I still think girl.

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Beer

What I am looking forward to: Totally not baby-related, but I'm looking forward to going to St. Louis this week to see Rob's cousin graduate from boot camp. Yay, Mark!

Milestones: Feeling the bean move was pretty cool. But, HELLO!? I'm in the 2nd Trimester!!!

::clinks champagne glass::
::realizes I can't drink it::
::pours it over my belly::

I hope you all have a fantabulous week. xoxo!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!
    Didja know I was thinking about you yesterday, lurking here & looking for an update?
    Im sooooo happy you are starting to feel flutters. Theres nothing better than that!

    ReplyDelete