Tuesday, August 17, 2010

15 Weeks!




How far along? 15 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Even! Woohoo! I can't wait to brag to the doctor about it next week! haha

Pregnancy Symptoms: I thought throwing up ended near the 2nd trimester???

Maternity clothes? Yes. Did you know that horizontal stripes are not flattering? Huh? Didja know???

Stretch marks? Nada

Sleep: When I don't have really strange dreams, I love my sleep!

Best moment this week: My super long nap on Sunday. ::Thanks, Rob!::

Movement: Feeling flutters daily now.

Food cravings: Nothing really. But, kudos to my husband for going out and getting me ice cream without me even asking! Love that man!

Gender: We find out in 4 weeks. Rob thinks boy. I think girl.

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Belly sleeping.

What I am looking forward to: Doing nothing. Seriously, between vacation and our trip to St. Louis, I'm e.x.h.a.u.s.t.e.d!!!

Milestones: Nothing new! Just counting the weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment