Tuesday, September 7, 2010

18 Weeks!




How far along? 18 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Around 5 pounds gained.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Not much really.

Maternity clothes? I'm on the hunt for a new pair of maternity jeans that will last me for the next 5-6 months. I have two pairs from when I was pregnant with M, but one is uncomfortable and the other is falling apart. I'm a fan of the full belly panels so if you have any suggestions, feel free to comment or email me.

Stretch marks? Nada

Sleep: I'm definitely sleeping harder than usual. It's getting more and more difficult to drag myself out of bed in the morning - even when I hear the "Mommy! Mooooommmmmmmyyyyyyyy" from the other room.

Best moment this week: Getting my c-section date. February 1, 2011 is our official eviction date! That's also our exact 39 week mark. So, the baby will be out on or before then.

Movement: It's getting stronger and stronger. I thought that it was strong enough for Rob to feel the other night, but he still can't feel it yet.

Food cravings: Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream. Mmmmmmmmm...........

Gender: Next week is our big ultrasound.

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Wine - same as last week.

What I am looking forward to: All the fun things we plan to do with M this fall - apple picking and Santa's Village to name a few.

Milestones: Is having a c-section date a milestone?

No comments:

Post a Comment