Tuesday, July 27, 2010

12 Weeks!




How far along? 12 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I'm now down one pound from pre-pregnancy weight. I can't figure out why. I'm pretty sure I gained three in each breast alone already!

Pregnancy Symptoms: I've been getting a little sick to my stomach. But, other than that, just the fatigue still.

Maternity clothes? Mat clothes from here on out!

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep: Only when M lets me. Lately, he's been up a couple times a night and I'm like a zombie during the day.

Best moment this week: When I took the bean to see Bon Jovi! I have to expose this child to good music early.

Movement: No movement that I can feel from the inside. But, I'm pretty sure I could feel my uterus from the outside this morning. It was very cool and I made Rob feel it too.

Food cravings: I just crave food in general.

Gender: I'm starting to feel girl.

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Coffee

What I am looking forward to: Our NT scan is on Thursday of this week. I'm really looking forward to the long ultrasound so we can just watch the bean for a while.

Milestones: Not much.

No comments:

Post a Comment