Tuesday, July 6, 2010

9 Weeks!




How far along? 9 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Still at one pound

Pregnancy Symptoms: Pregnant brain. It's bad. Very, very bad.

Maternity clothes? Oh yes. Definitely can't fit into regular clothes anymore.

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep: Would love it.

Best moment this week: Starting my 3rd month. I'm so relieved and excited since we haven't gotten this far since M came along.

Movement: Too early.

Food cravings: Ice cream

Gender: I still don't have a feeling one way or another. But, the girls at the Early Intervention parent group did the "ring on a string" thing and it came out as girl.

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: A nice cold beer on a super hot day.

What I am looking forward to: Shopping for this baby. I already have some things in mind that I want to get but until we know the gender, I don't think we'll be doing any of that.

Milestones: Nothing new in the way of milestones. Just trying to enjoy every day of this pregnancy. Last night, I realized that I'll be a quarter of the way through this pregnancy next week. It's flying by!

No comments:

Post a Comment