Tuesday, July 20, 2010

11 Weeks!




How far along? 11 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I'm back down to my weight from before this pregnancy.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Well, last night, I had my first bout of true morning sickness. After a fantastic dinner at a nice steakhouse, I lost my dinner in a parking lot on the way home. =(

Maternity clothes? Yes. I wore my new Motherhood Maternity top to dinner last night. It's from the Heidi Klum collection and it's so comfy.

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep: I've started sleeping with my Snoogle again. It's like the Berlin Wall in our bed, but it helps me sleep so soundly.

Best moment this week: When Rob took M to his mom's to swim and I had a few hours to myself on Sunday.

Movement: I still think it's too early. But, I'd swear that I felt some movement last week while lying on the couch.

Food cravings: None really.

Gender: I still don't have a feeling either way. Rob thinks it's another boy.

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Pinot Noir.

What I am looking forward to: Getting out of the 1st Trimester.

Milestones: Nothing major this week...other than the morning sickness.

1 comment: