Tuesday, June 29, 2010

8 Weeks!





How far along? 8 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Still just one pound.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Still have fatigue, pregnant brain, sensitive sniffer. But, add to that the "gray period."

Maternity clothes? Yes. I haven't bought anything new. But, I've been spending a lot of time in my maternity swimsuit that I got at Target when I was pregnant the first time.

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep: I could easily take two naps a day.

Best moment this week: Sleeping as much as I wanted this past weekend.

Movement: Too early.

Food cravings: Not really craving anything right now. I just have to eat every 2-3 hours so I don't feel sick.

Gender: No idea.

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Coffee.

What I am looking forward to: I have my first appointment with the OB on Friday this week. I'm really anxious to go into that office and have a "good news" appointment. I haven't had one of those in SO long!

Milestones: Nothing new!

2 comments:

  1. will be thinking of you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, P! I appreciate it! Everything went really well!

    ReplyDelete