Tuesday, July 13, 2010

10 Weeks!



How far along? 10 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Still at one pound

Pregnancy Symptoms: Pregnant brain and headaches. I wonder if one has to do with the other.

Maternity clothes? Yep! Haven't bought anything new but am considering another pair of shorts. Only having two means much, much more laundry for me.

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep: I love sleep. Especially when M lets me have it.

Best moment this week: Not one particular moment, but I'm starting to relax a little with this pregnancy and not worry so much.

Movement: Too early.

Food cravings: Ice cream

Gender: I have no idea.

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: My friend, Hunter, (and her kiddies) who left after spending a long weekend with us.

What I am looking forward to: Our next appointment. It's just paperwork, but I just feel like I want everything in order.

Milestones: 1/4 of the way through today! Woohoo!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for being 1/4 of the way there!! I loved reaching major milestones like that.....You look awesome, btw. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete