Wednesday, January 12, 2011

36 Weeks!




How far along? 36 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 26 lbs. My weight has stayed the same for the last two weeks.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Major pelvic pain.

Maternity clothes? I bought a Maternity Support Band from Motherhood last week. It really helps hold her up. Seriously, she's really low, but you can't tell in the picture because I have the support band on.

Stretch marks? No.

Sleep: Yes. At night and naps during the day!

Best moment this week: Getting a pedicure. Now, ask me the worst moment. Getting a bikini wax. O_O Ouch!!!

Movement: She's very active. Her head is engaged, but she moves the rest of her body back and forth. Plus, elbows, knees and feet stick out in all sorts of places.

Food cravings: Seeing that we're snowed in today, I pretty much want any kind of takeout that we can't get to.

Gender: She had better still be a girl - I have a lot of cute clothes for her!

Belly Button in or out? Still in.

What I miss: Coughing without feeling like she's trying to make her way out.

What I am looking forward to: The 37 week mark next week. 6 days 'til full term!

Milestones: First trip to L&D over the weekend since I thought I was leaking amniotic fluid. Got checked out and everything's fine. Love our hospital - they were so patient with the crazy pregnant lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment