Monday, January 31, 2011

39 Weeks (almost!)




How far along? 38 weeks, 6 days

Total weight gain/loss: Staying at 26 lbs!

Pregnancy Symptoms: I have baby parts stuffed in my ribs.

Maternity clothes? My shirts don't fit, my pants are tight and the only thing that seems to fit right are socks. Do you think I can just walk around in undies and socks from now on?

Stretch marks? No.

Sleep: I get very little between the peeing every hour and a half and the rib pain.

Best moment this week: That will come tomorrow when we finally meet her!

Movement: She doesn't move as much as she used to. I feel hiccups a lot and she rolls a bit. But, there's really no room left for her.

Food cravings: Hot fudge sundae with mint chocolate chip ice cream. My fantabulous husband made it for me yesterday. I love him!

Gender: Girl

Belly Button in or out? Still in.

What I miss: Seeing my feet.

What I am looking forward to: Tomorrow!

Milestones: Nothing can beat meeting her tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment