Friday, January 21, 2011

37 Weeks (and 3 days...)





How far along? 37 Weeks, 3 days

Total weight gain/loss: Still hanging out around 25 to 26 pounds!

Pregnancy Symptoms: I think I have them all.

Maternity clothes? Maternity clothes? They no longer fit over my belly. I spent most of my time in Rob's long sleeve tee shirts and sweats. Except for the days when I have to take my picture.

Stretch marks? No.

Sleep: My body is getting ready for the waking in the night. I get up at least every two hours to make my run to the bathroom.

Best moment this week: Getting to full term! My OB said that she can come anytime now!

Movement: She moves a lot and it's beginning to hurt. She is pretty much out of room. At all hours, she's up in my ribs and waaaaaaayyyyyy down low causing all sorts of discomfort.

Food cravings: Hot Cocoa, Raisinets, Chicken Parmesan Calzones from the local pizza house, jalapeno poppers. Hmmmm. I think that's it.

Gender: Girl

Belly Button in or out? Still in.

What I miss: The ability to walk without pain.

What I am looking forward to: Her birthday.

Milestones: Full term is a pretty big accomplishment, so I'll go with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment