Tuesday, December 21, 2010

33 Weeks!




How far along? 33 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 24 lbs.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Swelling and moving like a tortoise.

Maternity clothes? Yes. I wear what fits.

Stretch marks? No.

Sleep: Love it!

Best moment this week: Getting my "nesting" on. Thanks to Rob, the house is so much more ready for baby than it was before the weekend. Oh, and we had a sizing ultrasound last Thursday. An average 32 weeker is supposed to be around 3.75 lbs. She's measuring 5lbs 2oz, give or take 3/4 lb. O_O

Movement: Yes. There's a foot sticking out of my side right now.

Food cravings: Christmas cookies - but I don't think it has anything to do with pregnancy. Tis the season!

Gender: Girl

Belly Button in or out? Still in.

What I miss: Walking without pain.

What I am looking forward to: Non-baby related - I can't wait to see M's face on Christmas morning.

Milestones: 6 weeks left! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment