Friday, June 4, 2010

5 Weeks!

How far along? 5 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Even

Pregnancy Symptoms: Fatigue, pregnant brain

Maternity clothes? I admit to wearing a little bit since they are comfy. I've been wearing my Bella Band for the last few days.

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep: Definitely need more of it now and I am sleeping much deeper.

Best moment this week: Getting our second beta number. It was awesome!

Movement: Way too early for that.

Food cravings: Nothing specific. I just get hungry sooner than I'm used to.

Gender: I don't have a feeling either way yet.

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: My memory. Short and long term have suffered. This baby is eating away at my brain.

What I am looking forward to: Another blood draw at 5w3d.

Milestones: We got great beta results and we were ecstatic!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear the awesome results from your next blood draw!!! Grow, baby, GROW!!

    BTW, I have three bella bands that I bought when I was PG with Nora....I <3 Bella Bands!

    ReplyDelete