Friday, June 11, 2010

6 Weeks!

How far along? 6 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Even

Pregnancy Symptoms: Fatigue, pregnant brain, and some monster caffeine headaches

Maternity clothes? Just the Bella Band still. And, some shirts because they're comfy. But, I went to Motherhood with a friend the other day and got a pair of shorts, a Red Sox maternity shirt and a gorgeous Heidi Klum creation on clearance.

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep: I sleep pretty hard. But, if I wake up in the middle of the night, it takes for-ev-er to get back to sleep.

Best moment this week: Getting our final beta number. It's astronomical!

Movement: Nada

Food cravings: Not yet.

Gender: No idea really.

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Two words: Pinot Noir

What I am looking forward to: Our first ultrasound next Wednesday (June 16). Squeeee! I can't wait to see our baby!

Milestones: Two days ago marked the 5w5d point, where I lost one of my previous babes. And, today marks 6 weeks, where I lost another one of my babes.

1 comment:

  1. YAY for awesome beta results!!

    I forgot to e-mail you....I shipped those Bella Bands to you this afternoon...be on the lookout!

    ReplyDelete