Saturday, May 29, 2010

4 Weeks!!

Ok, so this might be a surprise to the handful of you that read this. Haha. Keep reading.

How far along? 4 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Even
Pregnancy Symptoms: Congestion, bitty pains that I consider to be bean-burrowing, and fatigue. A lot of fatigue.

Maternity clothes? I actually wore a tank from Old Navy Maternity today. Not because I needed to. But, because it's a longer tank and it was super comfy.

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep: Yes, please.

Best moment this week: When I saw two lines on my pregnancy test. I had tested 2 days earlier and got a negative.

Movement: Way too early for that.

Food cravings: Nothing yet.

Gender: I don't have a feeling either way yet.

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Being able to have a beer at our Memorial Day picnic.

What I am looking forward to: Tuesday morning's beta numbers.

Milestones: All we've got right now are the two pink lines and our first beta number.

More later. It's 9pm and I'm EXHAUSTED!

2 comments: