Friday, January 15, 2010

HSG results in!

Looks like there's a surgery in my future. Again. That means another IV. I hate IVs. I mean, no one likes needles - I get that. But, I really hate IVs. Maybe it's just because it seems that every time they try to give me one, it takes a few tries. C'mon people! Help a sistah out! Just send the anesthesiologist right away - I don't want an amateur sticking me with a thick needle!

Ok, so back to the point of my post. My results show either one large fibroid or a bunch of little polyps. So, I'm having some surgery to remove it/them and hopefully that will solve my problem. Before I have it, I'll be going to a reproductive endocrinologist next week. Dr. G just wants a second opinion but she is 99% sure that the surgery will be done.

I feel ridiculously relieved that we finally have some answers. Since patience is not a virtue I possess, I'm also really happy that we got answers now...rather than months from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment