Wednesday, December 8, 2010

31 Weeks!




How far along? 31 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 22 lbs.

Pregnancy Symptoms: lots of random aches and pains.

Maternity clothes? They are starting to not fit me. =(

Stretch marks? No.

Sleep: I'll take as much as I can get.

Best moment this week: Taking steps to feel better emotionally.

Movement: Yes. She likes to stretch out in there. Too bad she's running out of room!

Food cravings: Not really. But, I did want an ice cream sundae last night.

Gender: She's still a girl. ::whew!::

Belly Button in or out? It's in, but it's now flat. So, who knows? It might pop out one of these days. It will be the first time in my life I've had an outtie.

What I miss: Seeing my feet.

What I am looking forward to: Having her. I'm now at the point where I can't wait until the end.

Milestones: My swelling has started. Booooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment