Friday, November 19, 2010

28 Weeks!




How far along? 28 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: According to the OB earlier this week, I'm up 18lbs.

Pregnancy Symptoms: RLP, a bit of heartburn, and 3rd tri exhaustion

Maternity clothes? I bought a new blue dress for the holidays. I think it might be in my mailbox right now!!!

Stretch marks? No.

Sleep: I've been sleeping really well. It's the "hard" kind of sleep where nothing wakes me up.

Best moment this week: Getting the nursery painted!

Movement: Yes. She's starting to reduce the kicks and do a lot more rolling around.

Food cravings: I don't know if you could consider it a food, but I'm in love with DD's decaf Gingerbreak Lattes.

Gender: Team Pink!

Belly Button in or out? Still in, and will probably stay that way.

What I miss: Having a winter coat that fits me.

What I am looking forward to: Decorating for Christmas! I just bought a bunch of Christmas things (wrapping, new lights, a new tabletop tree) and I can't wait to put them all out!

Milestones: I'm now far enough along to be going to the OB's office every two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment