Wednesday, September 29, 2010

21 Weeks!

(Pic to be uploaded when I'm not sitting on my bum being lazy.)

How far along? 21 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: The scale ran out of batteries so I don't know.

Pregnancy Symptoms: I'm super emo lately.

Maternity clothes? Still need to shop.

Stretch marks? No. Let's keep it that way, oh stretch mark gods, mmmmkay?

Sleep: I love sleep.

Best moment this week: This has nothing to do with my pregnancy, but hearing M say his first full sentence was amazing!

Movement: I can feel her a lot, especially if I lay on my left side. Rob hasn't been able to feel her yet.

Food cravings: Apple Pie.

Gender: I'm pretty sure she's still a girl.

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: The fall weather - where did it go? It's 80+ degrees here today.

What I am looking forward to: Shopping for little dresses.

Milestones: I can no longer sit on the little stepstool in the bathroom. We use it to sit on while potty training M. My belly gets in the way and it hurts when I stand up.

No comments:

Post a Comment