Monday, December 14, 2009

2010 has GOT to be a better year!

Let's start with the moose on the table, if you will. I am now a mother of 4. Yet can only hold one of my babies. I'm sad to say that I had another miscarriage 10 days ago. But, I do not want to dwell on the sadness. Rob and I are working with the doctors to see why this keeps happening and hope that sometime next year, we can happily announce to everyone that we're expecting and have everything go well.

In the meantime, this is what I'm thankful for this holiday season.

2009, here it goes:

My healthy baby boy. Maddux is such a rockstar, in every way. He makes us smile and laugh all the time.

My wonderful husband. I can't imagine this journey of life without him.

Good friends. When the going gets tough, they are there with wine.

The crockpot. Makes my life so much easier.

My parents. So much support from them, my love is indescribable.

Bing Crosby. Watching White Christmas every year brings my grampa closer to me. (I think BC and gramps strongly resemble each other in their younger years.)

The new coffeepot. 8 glorious cups. Gets me through the day!

The dishwasher. I had no idea how much I loved you until you were gone.

Chocolate. I will always love you. "And, Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii will always love youuuuuuuuuuuuu..." in my best Whitney Houston voice. Which is really bad, btw. But, still.

2010. What I hope for you!

Peace. I just want to feel peace. Like everything is going to be okay.

A healthy pregnancy somewhere in the next 365. My OB hopes for you too. Even she's tired of seeing me for bad news.

Some of these extra pounds to come off. I really need to start liking running and be able to get to the gym to do it.

Less family tension. This will sound random and vague, but I really want things to work out better than they have in the past. I don't like the stress. And, I don't know how to fix it. But, I am going to work hard to figure it all out.

A better summer, weather wise. I want to be able to use the pool before August. Mother nature - are you listening? And, if I can provide some guidance for you, I would love the warm, sunny weather to start in May. No need to wait until June for it. TYVM!

So, since I'm such a terrible blogger, I'm gonna go ahead and predict that I won't be posting again anytime soon. I wish you all (all 3 of you who read this), a Merry Christmas and a happy and safe new year. Yep, I said it. Merry Christmas. How non-pc of me. =)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment