Thursday, October 1, 2009

No sleep for me!

I love sleep. I love to sleep 8-10 hours at a clip if I can. It doesn't happen often with a 15 month old, but sometimes....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....heaven. Last night, I woke up around 1am and couldn't get back to sleep. Running through my mind was one of my friend's and her difficult situation. Obviously, it's not my story to share details, so I won't. But, I'm so worried about her. She's dealing with someone close to her who has a severe mental illness and is self-medicating with alcohol. This person has no concept of reality and is living in his/her own world. My friend is doing everything she can for this person, but it's far from being appreciated. I'm so afraid she's going to end up physically hurt by this person. And, the possibilities are what kept me awake for most of last night.

Just a quick check in right now, but will blog more later with my own problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment