Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Well, Hello There!

The beginning of the blog.
The first post is always the hardest. Where to start? My name is Terri. I am a married, 30-something mom to a gorgeous little boy. We'll call him "M." I like the beach and having my toes in the sand. Hence the title of my blog. Genius, I tell you. Shout out to my friend, Miranda for the inspiration. She's creative. Me? Not so much.

Why am I doing this?
Well, a lot has been going on in my life lately. I need an outlet for my brain. Otherwise, it may very well explode. There's no rhyme or reason to this. Although, I've always secretly liked writing. I hope that this is somewhat entertaining. Probably not all the time, but hey - life's not a beach all the time either, right?

2 comments:

  1. i SPPH you!
    I started my blog as an outlet to deal with my anxiety and its amazing how differant i feel from the girl who started my blog. Its an amazing outlet.
    Good luck, love

    P.s.
    I'm your first comment
    and i'm your first follower
    i'm just poping cherries all over the place
    ::pop pop::

    ::giggles::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi doll!! I'll be following you back!

    ReplyDelete