Monday, April 5, 2010

Bad blogger, bad, bad blogger

Yep, the title of this post. That's me. I can't believe it's been over a month since I updated. Let's see...where to start?

I had my surgery on March 3. I won't get into a ton of gory details. But, let's just say that it wasn't as easy as I was hoping it would be. I was in a lot of pain and it took about 2 weeks for me to feel back to normal. On a positive note, my RE removed a ton of scar tissue. It was most likely from my problems after M was born. My RE is 75% sure that is why I couldn't carry a child to term. So, we're all hoping this was what I needed to fix it. I go for my follow up SHG (saline ultrasound) to see that everything is healing properly and we can move on to the next stage of our lives.

March Madness has been a part of our household. Lots of basketball to be watched. The tournament has been a trainwreck in terms of our brackets. But, it's been a ton of fun to watch.

And, we got hit with the Flood of 2010. Our basement flooded this past week and we lost the carpeting in our finished basement. But, we didn't have it as bad as some others - we didn't lose any of our furniture. Just some carpet and a little sheetrock. We count ourselves as lucky ones. We're still cleaning out the basement, but it looks like our master plan includes re-sealing the basement, tile flooring, sheetrock replaced and some throw rugs on the floor.

Whew! It's been busy around here. But, I feel better just writing this all out - very therapeutic.

Until next time...xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment